International Students, Inc. (ISI), is a Christian organization promoting friendships between international students and Americans. On over 300 college and university campuses, we help students, scholars and their spouses adjust to and enjoy American life and receive a well-rounded picture of this country and its people. Our programs and activities are open to students of all nationalities and religions.
- Meet for Dinner after classes and Practice English
- Practice Your English with Americans and Internationals
- Meet new American and international friends
- People from all faiths, nations or ethnicities are welcome so we can learn about each other
- Sing some American and Christian Songs or play some great group games to get to know each other
- Choose from two types of discussion groups
- Potluck dinner on the first weekend of every month
- If you are a International Christian, a place to grow and serve
Choose from two types of discussion groups:
- Basic discussion groups where you discuss an interesting topic
- Bible Study discussion groups where you can learn about and ask questions about Christianity and the Bible
Meet at an American Home:
- Every Friday with a few exceptions (Calendar)
- Meets at UTA Starbucks for rides and directions between 5:45 and 6 PM.
- See Calendar for exact location if you wish to drive.
- We start eating around 6:30 PM.
- Music or Game/Discussion Groups 7:30ps 7:30
English: World English Bible - WEB
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:31:55 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.41 Embperl/2.3.0 PHP/5.2.4 mod_perl/1.30 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_jk/1.2.14 FrontPage/126.96.36.19935 mod_ssl/2.8.31 OpenSSL/0.9.7a
WP-Bible plugin – 9:30 PM
- Hang out with new and old friends or return to campus: 9:30 – ???
- For more information contact Roy at email@example.com
Saturday, October 06 at 7:00 AM – Sunday, October 07 at 8:00 PM (CT)
For International Students in Tarrant County Texas (Including UTA & TCU).
* Tour NASA Space Center Houston with students from all over Tarrant County in North Texas http://www.spacecenter.org/
* We are working to set it up so you can meet A REAL NASA ASTRONAUT and learn about their experiences in space and their relationship with God
* Stay in the Home of an American Family
* Enjoy the fresh sea/gulf breezes off of Galveston Bay at the Kemah Boardwalk (http://www.kemahboardwalk.com/)
* Attend the American church of your hosts on Sunday
* Meet many new friends and have a lot of fun!
Until September 7, SIGN UP NOW EXCLUSIVELY at the UTA ISI Friday Group (see www.utaisi.org for information about where these will meet) with cash or check then
Sign ups will open up online on September 16 at TBD
(we accept credit cards or paypal online)
You MUST Sign up by September 31. We are limited to only 50 spots so sign up very very soon because this trip fills up very fast. Your spot is not reserved until you pay.
If you have any questions or comments, contact Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org – (817)269-3146 or Ron at email@example.com (817) 773-2839.
ISI* and the families of Grace Fellowship Church
invite you to a
Texas Ranch Camping Experience
Camp out in tents overnight under the beautiful Texas night sky
Cost: only $39.00 per person !! (there is an additional processing fee for online transactions)
Travel is by vans/cars leaving from each campus at around 9:30 a.m. Saturday morning. We will return by around 7:00 p.m. Sunday night. (Seminary volunteers ask Roy for discount code)
Click here for map to location
Get a flyer to give to your friends
Do not delay. Spaces are limited for this event and registrations are on a first-come basis. We always fill up quickly because this is such a great event! Registrations are considered complete when your campus ISI staff member receives your completed/signed form (next page) and your registration money.
Note: Registration money is NOT refundable; so do not sign up unless you fully intend to go on this trip!! (the registration is transferable)
* International Students Inc. is a 60-year old Christian service organization that provides services to international students without regard to their race, religious backgrounds, or beliefs.ransferable to another int’l student you find who can go in your place if you let us know two days ahead of time)
UTA – Ron Bunyard – firstname.lastname@example.org
The following services are available to new international students through the Big Howdy:
See some of the Pictures and Video from previous events to understand what this is about!
UTA ISI Partners with various other volunteer groups to welcome the over 600 international students to the UTA community through the UTA Big Howdy.
ISI sponsors several events where students are allowed to serve the local community.
We help students learn how to live in the USA.